2011 in Review
Happy New Year Truthseeker Fans!!!!!
Since starting this blog in July 2011, I have definitely grown. I started under the name Truthseeker411 and later revealed my identity to family and friends. I changed the title and the layout of the blog. It was definitely a slow but fun start. I am grateful for the support of friends, family, and other people who have taken the time to read my rants and ramblings. With that being said, here are the blog stats for 2011:
- The Truth About Dating was viewed 3800 times in 2011
- There were 30 blog posts.
- There were visitors from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Here are the Top 5 Posts of 2011…………
- Can We Talk……Not Text? http://wp.me/p1FYfJ-5W
- Shades of Love http://wp.me/p1FYfJ-4k
- 10 Things Men and Women Lie About in Relationships http://wp.me/p1FYfJ-1g
- A Deadly Lie http://wp.me/p1FYfJ-p
- Jack Rabbits and Juice Boxes http://wp.me/p1FYfJ-2j
I say not bad for only 5 months of blogging but there is always room for improvement. My vision for 2012 is to:
- Increase my fan base
- Have a few guest bloggers
- Get more feedback or comments
- Start Date Night Chronicles (Real dating experiences)
- Have over 100 posts by the end of 2012
With the help of my loyal Truthseeker Fans, the vision can become a reality. Once again thank you for taking the time read this blog. Much love to all of you!!! Smooches!!!
Please take a moment and vote for your favorite post of 2011.
Do you enjoy The Truth About Dating?
Thank you for voting! Please share any other comments you have in the comment section. Feedback is always welcome!
Click here to see the complete report.