Such an Honor…..One Lovely Blog Award
Imagine my surprise when I received a message that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award!
It’s such an honor to be nominated by http://yourejustadumbass.wordpress.com/ for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for the nomination and your blog is awesome! You rock! Check out the latest post from http://yourejustadumbass.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/lets-reframe-hurt/.
I have blogged for a year now and the journey has been great. I have come across many wonderful bloggers who put their hearts and souls into creating magnificent posts. Lately, I’ve had a case of writer’s block, but this may just be the key to get my juices flowing again 🙂
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers or blogs.
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I have a HUGE crush on Michael Ealy! I would love to go on a date with him one day.
2. I’m really a timid person.
3. I’m planning to create another blog in the future.
4. I had dreams of becoming a psychiatrist before becoming an elementary teacher.
5. I would like to write a book someday.
6. My favorite word is persnickety..perhaps it’s because I am persnickety.
7. I think picnics are romantic.
Blogs I Enjoy/My List of Nominees