Are you a natural hair or transitioning diva? Are you interested in Guest Blogging? We would love to feature you on True Essence! Choose the category you are most comfortable with and submit via email.
We would love to hear about your curl stories. Share your hair story/ journey with us by answering the following questions. Questions can be tweaked to fit your situation. Submit questions and a couple of pictures. I will post as I get them in. Don’t forget add your Social Media contact information.
- What is your name? Can be a nickname or name used for social media
- When did you decide to go natural and how long have you been natural?
- What made you decide to go natural?
- Did you transition or big chop? If you transitioned, how long?
- What is your hair regimen?
- Are you a product junkie?
- What is your favorite go-to hair style?
- What are people’s reaction to your natural hair? (family, friends, colleagues, significant other/spouse, strangers)
- What is your mantra, motto, or words to live by?
If you have an article or story to share that you feel will help someone else, feel free to share. It can be natural hair care tips, how-to-style instructions, hair stories, or hair natural hair advice.
Every once in a while we need a little curl candy to keep us motivated. This is where you come in! Send a picture of your hottest natural hair style, whether it’s a twist out, Bantu knots, braids, twa, etc. Give a brief summary of the hairstyle and the place/event the picture was taken. Let us know who you are. A nickname is acceptable. You’re more than welcome to include your social media information.
Do you have a great article or post to share? We are always looking for original articles to post. Simply follow the requirements and your work will be published.
The article must be 400 words or more. Include a title and a picture related to the post. Article must be 100% original and related to the theme of this blog. (See suggested topics) Include Social Media Links and/or Email address. Also include a short About the Author Bio.
- Natural Hair
- Women’s Health
If you are interested, email me or use the contact form below.